Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top Tens

So here are my Top Tens of 2009. I would do the entire decade but that requires a lot more thinking than I'm trying to give for a blog. Now my own personal rules for Top Tens is that it can be anything I experienced for the first time in 2009. If I had never heard Beethoven's 5th Symphony until 2009. then it's eligible. Also this is only compared to what I listened to on my own. So if you get all bent out of shape because I don't have any Lady GaGa all over my lists, well that's because I refused to listen that no talent ass clown (my apologies to the Lady GaGa fans). Got it? Good, let's start. (I didn't do movies because I really don't remember what the hell I watched. Way too much thinking involved.....plus I'm feeling lazy)

Top Ten Albums of 2009

10. "Far" by Regina Spektor
9. "Sad Man Happy Man" by Mike Doughty
8. "Either/Or" by Elliot Smith
7. "Blakroc" by Blakroc
6. "Backspacer" by Pearl Jam
5. "Veckatimest" by Grizzly Bear
4. "Magical Mystery Tour" by The Beatles
3. "Them Crooked Vultures" by Them Crooked Vultures
2. "Horehound" by The Dead Weather
1. "Abbey Road" by The Beatles

Top Ten Songs of 2009

10. "No Line On The Horizon" by U2
9. "Ain't No Right" by Jane's Addiction
8. "The Best Man" by Eli Porter
7. "Be Here Now" by Ray LaMontagne
6. "A Day In The Life" by The Beatles
5. "Unthought Known" by Pearl Jam
4. "Human Of The Year" by Regina Spektor
3. "Two Weeks" by Grizzly Bear
2. "Baby You're A Rich Man" by The Beatles
1. "I Cut Like A Buffalo" by The Dead Weather


Top Ten Video Games

10. "Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time" for Playstation 3
9. "Forza 3" for Xbox 360
8. "Halo 3:ODST" for Xbox 360
7. "UFC Undisputed 2009" for Playstation 3
6. "Trials HD" for Xbox Live Arcade
5. "Metroid Prime Trilogy" for Nintendo Wii
4. "New Super Mario Bros. Wii" for Nintendo Wii
3. "Killzone 2" for Playstation 3
2. "Batman: Arkham Asylum" for Playstation 3
1. "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" for Playstation 3



Top Ten Youtube Clips


10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.



Top Ten Nine Concerts of 2009


9. Mike Doughty @ The Regettabar in Boston
8. Aimee Mann @ The Cape Cod Melody Tent in Cape Cod
7. The Swell Season in Providence
6. Cold War Kids @ The Wilbur Theater in Boston
5. Ray LaMontange in Northhampton
4. Regina Spektor @ The Orpheum Theatre in Boston
3. Nine Inch Nails/Jane's Addiction @ Comcast Center in Mansfield
2. Grizzly Bear @ The Orpheum Theatre in Boston
1. Nine Inch Nails @ The Bowery Ballroom in NYC

1 comment:

  1. Ray LaMontagne is one of my favorite artists of the last couple years. Incredible voice.

    ReplyDelete